The Course that has attracted over 50,000 dentists Worldwide!
Face the facts … more ortho cases are now being treated on a non- extraction basis and at an earlier age by general dental practitioners. If you wish to develop the orthodontic side of your practice, this is the course for you.
A series of removable orthopaedic and functional appliances, designed to correct structural deformities prior to straightening teeth. It’s easier than you think!
Dr Truitt’s step-by-step tuition, backed by over 2,000 slides documenting numerous cases, will give you all the tools you need to begin treating cases immediately.
Course I Content
Friday & Saturday
- Concepts of Orthopaedic treatment.
- Defining the difference between a dental and skeletal malocclusion.
- Cephalometric evaluation.
- The importance of anchorage.
- Appliance selection, construction and activation: Schwarz; Jackson; Sagittal; Crozat; Bionator; Twin Block; Williams and others.
- Case examples: Class I; Class II and Class III Malocclusions.
- X-Bite correction, anterior and posterior.
- Anterior open and closed bites.
- Appliance Therapy continued.
- Cephalometric Evaluation continued.
- Setting up your practice for marketing Orthopaedics as a private option to standard NHS extraction therapy.
- Self Evaluation Examination.
- Introduction to Delta Force Bracket System.
Case evaluation classes are held break times and after each days lecture. You are encouraged to bring your study casts for assessment.